It’s a fact in business, subliminal or not, that we purchase products and services on the strengths of the person who is selling them. If their values and experiences (pain, joy, failures and successes) resonate with ours, we might forego a shiny new feature to buy...
Copy That Sells - Technique
- @TraceyTait_1 Love this @TraceyTait_1 . Your refreshing perspective makes the complex seem simple 1 month ago
- @stuartmurphy100 @E_N_O You’re all amazing, @stuartmurphy100. Thank you for staging such an awesome performance dur… https://t.co/G1TjYGqHaJ 1 month ago
- @stuartmurphy100 @E_N_O Thank you so, so much @stuartmurphy100 . It’s impossible not to be moved by this marvellou… https://t.co/n0wC9sEsez 1 month ago
- Loving watching Handel’s Messiah socially distanced on BBC2 @E_N_O. I feel joyful and tearful simultaneously as I k… https://t.co/UALb1mpOYD 1 month ago
- @TraceyTait_1 I agree @TraceyTait_1 . I think it’s a horrid idea. Doomed to failure. 2 months ago